Designed around the VW T5, the Barndoor Shack is the daddy of the Packashack family, with walls tapering out from roof to base to provide a larger internal space than the barndoors would otherwise allow. Packa Shacks are intended to be used as a temporary shelter or changing room.
The Barndoor Shack comes in the Bottom Up Opening version with three independent zips on the front panel, a vertical zip on either side and one along the bottom, allowing you to use the whole front panel as an awning to extend the space offered by the Shack.
Or if you’re just nipping in or out to get changed, you can open one of the side zips to create a ‘slit’ entrance.
All Shacks come with skirting under the vehicle to keep the midges out and small children and dogs in!
Add awning poles to extend the space your Shack offers by turning the fully opening panel into a 2m deep awning. Add to cart here.
- quick change in the elements when it's cold and rainy and you want some privacy
- protection from the elements whilst you prepare your outdoor gear or get ready to stow it away
- sit and watch with a cuppa protected from the elements
- fully opening front panel with zip on either side and along the bottom of the front panel to allow you to fully open the shack and use the front panel as an awning
- all Shacks come with skirting under the vehicle to keep the midges out and small children & dogs in!
- goes up fast, packs down small
- The Shack has 2 elastic straps sewn into the ground sheet to slip round the Shack when it's rolled up, rather than yet another stuff sack, and no chance of losing them.
- mesh panel in the base to allow any run-off in heavy rain to drain away.
- the side tapers out from 130cm at the top of the door to 250cm at the base
- the front panel tapers out from 190cm to 260cm wide
- made from 4oz coated nylon
- weight 3.5kg
- We ship within 2-4 working days by Collect Plus in a tracked service to your door in the UK.
- For international or faster services please contact us to arrange a quote for shipping.
- Make sure your Shack is dry before packing it away
- If it’s muddy give it a wipe down and hang it out to dry
- Make sure you don’t create regular folds in your Shack when you’re packing it up, as this will create weaknesses in the material
- We will offer a replacement or a full refund, including postage, if any of our Packashacks are faulty.
- If you wish to return your Shack, and it hasn't been used, I am happy to offer a full refund covering the cost of the Shack.