Tall Camper Shack with Window
The Camper Shack, for taller work vans with tailgates, it was designed around the VW T5 and has been sold to fit on a wide range of vans including VW T4 & T5, Mercedes Vito, Renault Traffic, Vauxhall Vivaro, Mazda Bongo. Packa Shacks are intended to be used as a temporary shelter or changing room.
The Camper Shack attaches to the vehicle using a system of suckers, hooks on to the wheel of the car, and shock cord which tightens around the body of the car like a hood.
The Bottom Up Opening Camper Shack has three independent zips on the front panel, a vertical zip on either side and one along the bottom, allowing you to use the whole front panel as an awning to extend the space offered by the Shack. Or if you’re just nipping in or out to get changed, you can open one of the side zips to create a ‘slit’ entrance.
The Top Down Opening Camper Shack here has three independent zips on the front panel, a vertical zip on either side and one along the top, allowing you to open the panel like an incremental ‘letterbox’ from a couple of inches, for ventilation while still maximising the shelter, to full opened. Or if you’re just nipping in or out to get changed, you can open one of the side zips to create a ‘slit’ entrance.
Add awning poles to extend the space your Shack offers by turning the fully opening panel into a 2m deep awning. Add to car here.
245cm high & 200cm deep
Window in the front panel with a drop down internal curtain for privacy.
- quick change in the elements when it's cold and rainy and you want some privacy
- protection from the elements whilst you prepare your outdoor gear or get ready to stow it away
- sit and watch with a cuppa protected from the elements
- NB the material is water-resistant, not water proof.
- We ship within 2-4 working days by Collect Plus in a tracked service to your door in the UK.
- For international or faster services please contact us to arrange a quote for shipping.
- Make sure your Shack is dry before packing it away
- If it’s muddy give it a wipe down and hang it out to dry
- Make sure you don’t create regular folds in your Shack when you’re packing it up, as this will create weaknesses in the material
- We will offer a replacement or a full refund, including postage, if any of our Packashacks are faulty.
- If you wish to return your Shack, and it hasn't been used, I am happy to offer a full refund covering the cost of the Shack.