Original Shack with Window
Designed around the Fiat Multipla, the Original Shack was the first born of the Packa Shack family, and will work with most people carriers and small vans with tailgates. Packa Shacks are intended to be used as a temporary shelter or changing room.
The Original Shack comes in the Bottom Up Opening version with three independent zips on the front panel, a vertical zip on either side and one along the bottom, allowing you to use the whole front panel as an awning to extend the space offered by the Shack.
Or if you’re just nipping in or out to get changed, you can open one of the side zips to create a ‘slit’ entrance.
All Shacks come with skirting under the vehicle to keep the midges out and small children and dogs in!
Add awning poles to extend the space your Shack offers by turning the fully opening panel into a 2m deep awning. Add to cart here.
100cm x 100cm window in the front panel with a drop down internal curtain for privacy.
- quick change in the elements when it's cold and rainy and you want some privacy
- protection from the elements whilst you prepare your outdoor gear or get ready to stow it away
- sit and watch with a cuppa protected from the elements
- We ship within 2-4 working days by Collect Plus in a tracked service to your door in the UK.
- For international or faster services please contact us to arrange a quote for shipping.
- Make sure your Shack is dry before packing it away
- If it’s muddy give it a wipe down and hang it out to dry
- Make sure you don’t create regular folds in your Shack when you’re packing it up, as this will create weaknesses in the material
- We will offer a replacement or a full refund, including postage, if any of our Packashacks are faulty.
- If you wish to return your Shack, and it hasn't been used, I am happy to offer a full refund covering the cost of the Shack.